Monday, September 1, 2008

Dona's Ribs

This recipe, from my friend Dona, is so easy and great for company. Brooklyn was loving the leftovers today for lunch.


4 lbs. country style boneless ribs - seared in a frying pan with olive oil on all four sides
1 cup chopped onion
2- 8 oz. cans tomato sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 T. worcestershire sauce
1 T. dry mustard
1 T. French's mustard
1/4 t. pepper

Place seared ribs in crock pot with all ingredients. Cook on Low all day. The pork will be really tender and easy to shred. Great served with rice or mashed potatoes.

3 comments:

Kammy T said...

I love crockpot recipes. AND I especially like pork cooked all day. I've got to try this next week!!

Julie said...

I had this at Kim's house for dinner last Sunday...it was delicious! I begged her to post the recipe on the blog.

Andrea said...

I have to say that Brooklyn is adorable in that picture!