Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chicken Caesar Salad

This is just a super fast, delicious summer dinner to put together. I love it with a loaf of French Bread (Cynthia's recipe) and cold grape juice. Yum!!!!! This is so simple - I guess the secret to it is the dressing. Litehouse makes the best Caesar dressing.


1 head romaine lettuce, torn
2 big spoonfuls of Litehouse Caesar Dressing
1 handful croutons
freshly grated parmesan cheese
2-3 breasts chicken, cooked and sliced

Mix all ingredients and Voila!

4 comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

That salad looks so yummy! And so perfect for a way too hot summer day!! I am off to buy some romaine and croutons!! Thanks for the great idea!

Andrea said...

That salad looks so yummy, I am going to make it tomorrow! What a beautiful bowl! The only thing we are missing is the hot summer day! It is only in the 60-70s here.

Cynthia said...

Ok, first off, does your whole family eat this? Mine wouldn't :(
What brand of croutons do you buy?
Some are good, other's great, some nasty! I like the perfect crouton.
p.s. I love the awesome pictures you and everyone else takes. Way cool.

Kim P. Edwards said...

Cynthia - Brooklyn and Alex eat it as is. Erika just eats the chicken along with some bread. Blake eats some chicken and loves the croutons.

I really liked the last package of croutons I bought, but can't remember the brand. The bag was red. I wish I had made a note of the brand... I know what you mean about yucky croutons. : )

Andrea - you make me jealous. Your weather sounds so nice.